Energy and Sustainability Consultancy
We provide expert technical advice on all aspects of energy efficiency and sustainability in new and existing buildings, in the domestic and commercial sectors.
Our services include:
- Energy and sustainability strategies for new buildings and for refurbishment, to meet any standard including the Passive House standard and the emerging Zero Carbon Standard.
- Design and specification advice embracing the building fabric, the building services and renewable energy technologies.
- Energy performance simulation using SAP, NHER, PHPP and SBEM software, and supporting technical analyses including U value calculations, thermal bridging analyses (using Therm) and moisture analyses (using WUFI).
- Compliance assessment and certification against the requirements of the Building Regulations Part L, and issue of Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs).
- Monitoring and evaluation (see Building Performance Evaluation)
- Design advice, compliance assessments and EPCs for new housing projects throughout the south-east of England, for a wide range of housing developers and architects.
- Design advice, compliance assessments and EPCs for Costa Coffee outlets.
- Specifications for heat pumps, domestic CHP, flue gas heat recovery devices, ventilation systems and solar thermal and solar photovoltaic systems for the Retrofit Framework of a leading housing procurement group.
|Ask Our Expert