Building Performance Evaluation
We provide a range of performance evaluation services for new and existing buildings, including:
- Fan pressurisation testing to the ATTMA Technical Standard, to investigate air leakage and confirm compliance with air tightness standards.
- Thermal imaging to investigate thermal bridging and air leakage, and confirm compliance with standards.
- Monitoring and evaluation, including remote fuel use metering and sub-metering, and wireless monitoring of internal conditions (temperature, humidity, etc).
- Building user surveys (BUS) and post occupancy evaluation (POE).
- Post construction reviews of new-build and retrofit projects.
- Investigation of energy-related problems, e.g. condensation and mould growth.
- Soft Landings approach, in partnership with Six Cylinder Limited and Performance Consultancy Ltd (click here for more details).
|Ask Our Expert
- Energy monitoring of a new Premier Inn and Beefeater for Whitbread, under the Building Performance Evaluation programme.
- Post construction reviews of forty domestic retrofit projects carried out under the Retrofit for the Future programme, for the Energy Saving Trust and he Technology Strategy Board.
- Monitoring and evaluation of experimental improvements to two data centres, under the Technology Strategy Board’s Invest in Innovative Refurbishment programme.
- Technical support and evaluation of five innovative retrofit projects, under Phase 1 of the Technology Strategy Board’s Invest in Innovative Refurbishment programme.
- Investigation of condensation and mould growth in two housing developments in London, for a leading social housing provider.
- Monitoring of domestic retrofit projects for Peabody and Places for People, under the Retrofit for the Future programme.
- Monitoring of two domestic retrofit projects for the Grosvenor Estate.
- Monitoring of eight domestic retrofit projects for Camden Council, under the Green Deal Pioneer Places programme.